Family Law

Professor Picart | Summer 2017

Special Needs & Technology Use


Special Needs:

Students requesting special academic accommodations due to a disability are required to register with the Center for Disability Access and Resources. Refer to your FAMU College of Law Student Handbook for procedures on how to register. Anyone seeking special academic accommodations is encouraged to register as soon as possible and obtain written confirmation of your registration. You will need a confirmation to present to College of Law administrators and for your personal records.